September 30, 2014—Chicago IL. BPM.com , the leading source for news, research and online forums on Business Process Management (BPM), announced here today the winners for the 2014 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Process Management and Workflow.
Co-sponsored by WfMC and BPM.com and now in their 21th year, these prestigious awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business process solutions to meet strategic business objectives. The 2014 winners were announced during a gala ceremony held at BPM in Banking, Finance and Insurance on September 30th.
- Admin Re nominated by Corporate Modelling Services Limited
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank nominated by Bizagi Ltd
- BusinessPartners nominated by Petanque Consultancy
- Chicago Park District nominated by Sofbang
- Delta Lloyd nominated by You-Get
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation nominated by FMC
- GE Avio S.r.l nominated by EKA S.r.l.
- Generali PFF Holding nominated by Bizagi Ltd
- InComm nominated by Living Systems Technologies
- Melitta of Brazil nominated by Lecom S/A
- Punch Taverns nominated by Appian
- Richmond Fellowship Tasmania nominated by FlowConnect
- RSA Chile nominated by AuraPortal
- Seattle City Light nominated by 3DI
- Sempra nominated by Eccentex
- South East Water nominated by South East Water
- Uruguayan Agency for eGovernment (AGESIC) nominated by INTEGRADOC
Winners were selected by a global panel of judges, representing leading experts on BPM. Winners receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the annual edition of BPM Excellence in Practice by Future Strategies Inc.
Nathaniel Palmer, WfMC Executive Director and Editor of BPM.com noted, “Hundreds of hours have been invested by our judges to ensure that only the highest quality of case studies met the benchmarks we set and this year did not disappoint. The rigorous criteria involves not only technical achievement but also business impact and process innovation. This year’s winners represent the best of BPM across the globe.”
The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) and BPM.com jointly sponsor the annual Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow. The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
About the Workflow Management Coalition (www.wfmc.org)
The WfMC, founded in August 1993, is a non-profit, international organization of workflow vendors, users, analysts and university/research groups. The Coalition's mission is to promote and develop the use of BPM and workflow through the establishment of standards for software terminology, interoperability and connectivity between workflow products. Comprising over 300 members worldwide, the Coalition is the only standards body for this specific business process software market. The creation of the WfMC Standards Reference Model has proved its importance in other areas of technology, most notably the ISO Seven Layer reference model for computer communications.
Read more at : http://www.bpmf.org/awards/2014_BPM_Awards_winners.htm